Start: September 14, 2018
End: December 31, 2019
What Is This Study About?
This Phase 1 study is testing the investigational drug AL001 as a possible treatment for frontotemporal dementia (FTD) in healthy volunteers and people with FTD who also have a granulin mutation (PGRN).
Do I Qualify To Participate in This Study?
- BMI 18 to 35
- Weight 99 to 265 lbs
- Not pregnant or lactating
- Females of childbearing potential must agree to use adequate contraception from screening until 90 days after the follow-up visit
- No significant findings on medical history, physical exam, laboratory tests, electrocardiogram, or other tests
Must NOT have:
- Known history of severe allergic, anaphylactic, or other hypersensitivity reactions to antibodies or fusion proteins
- Positive drug or alcohol at screening and prior to first dose
- History of alcohol or substance abuse
If I Qualify, Who Do I Contact?
Contact study personnel listed either under the general study contact or the location nearest you.
Contact NIA’s Alzheimer’s and related Dementias Education and Referral (ADEAR) Center at 800-438-4380 or email ADEAR.
Where Is This Study Located?
Lead: Alector Inc.
Source: ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT03636204