Start: October 2016
End: October 18, 2017
What Is This Study About?
This registry will be used to identify older adults with cognitive impairment due to Alzheimer's or suspected Alzheimer's who may be interested in participating in drug trials sponsored by Eli Lilly and Company.
Do I Qualify To Participate in This Study?
- Verified cognitive impairment and diagnosed or suspected Alzheimer's disease
- Existing positive amyloid brain scan or willingness to undergo amyloid brain scan
- Study partner who has at least weekly contact
Must NOT have:
- Mini-Mental State Examination score of less than 10
- Serious or unstable medical condition
- Current or past participation in another trial of an anti-amyloid or investigational agent
If I Qualify, Who Do I Contact?
Contact study personnel listed either under the general study contact or the location nearest you.
Contact NIA’s Alzheimer’s and related Dementias Education and Referral (ADEAR) Center at 800-438-4380 or email ADEAR.
Where Is This Study Located?
Lead: Avid Radiopharmaceuticals
Eli Lilly and Company
PRA Health Sciences
Source: ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT02918539