Start: November 2015
End: December 2017
What Is This Study About?
This study aims to understand how an experimental computer program can affect cognition and attention in older adults with age-related cognitive decline.
Do I Qualify To Participate in This Study?
- Diagnosis of age-related cognitive decline
- Fluency in English
- Adequate seeing, hearing, and movement capacity to take computerized test
Must NOT have:
- Diagnosis of post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, or other emotional disorder
- History of conditions that could affect thinking abilities, including brain injury, mental illness, cancer, HIV/AIDS, or other neurological conditions such as multiple sclerosis or seizure disorder
- Enrollment in another concurrent research study
- Current or significant past history of substance abuse
- Signs of suicidal ideations or behaviors
If I Qualify, Who Do I Contact?
Contact study personnel listed either under the general study contact or the location nearest you.
Contact NIA’s Alzheimer’s and related Dementias Education and Referral (ADEAR) Center at 800-438-4380 or email ADEAR.
Where Is This Study Located?
Lead: Posit Science Corporation
University of Iowa
Harvard Medical School
Source: ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT02416401