Start: December 2015
End: August 28, 2019
What Is This Study About?
The study will evaluate the effect of the experimental drug LY3002813 in people with mild cognitive impairment (MCI) or mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease.
Do I Qualify To Participate in This Study?
- MCI due to Alzheimer's disease or mild-to-moderate Alzheimer's
- For women, hysterectomy and/or bilateral oophorectomy, or no menstruation for at least 1 year
- Caregiver/study informant who provides separate informed consent, is available by telephone at designated times, and will monitor administration of prescribed medications
- Adequate vision and hearing for neuropsychological testing
- Positive brain scan indicating Alzheimer's-related brain changes
Must NOT have:
- Being monitored for radiation due to occupational exposure to ionized radiation, or exposure to ionizing radiation within last 12 months from an investigational study
- History of intracranial hemorrhage, cerebrovascular aneurysm, arteriovenous malformation, carotid artery occlusion, stroke, or epilepsy
- Contraindication for magnetic resonance imaging, including claustrophobia, metal (ferromagnetic) implants, or cardiac pacemaker
- Allergies to humanized monoclonal antibodies, including proteins and diphenhydramine, epinephrine, and methylprednisolone
- Have had gamma globulin therapy within the last year
- Previous participation in any other study investigating active or passive immunization against amyloid-beta within the last 6 months
- Current serious or unstable illness
Who Is the General Study Contact?
For more information about this trial, please contact Eli Lilly at 1-877-285-4559 Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time. Refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier, NCT02624778.
Eli Lilly and Company
Contact NIA’s Alzheimer’s and related Dementias Education and Referral (ADEAR) Center at 800-438-4380 or email ADEAR.
Where Is This Study Located?
Brain Matters Research
Delray Beach, FL 33445
Orlando, FL 32806
The Villages, FL 32162
SNBL Clinical Pharmacology Center Inc
Baltimore, MD 21201
St. Louis Clinical Trials, LC
Saint Louis, MO 63141
PRA Health Sciences
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Lead: Eli Lilly and Company
Source: ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT02624778