Start: October 2015
End: September 2017
What Is This Study About?
This clinical trial will test the experimental drug RVT-101 as an add-on treatment to donepezil in people with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease.
Do I Qualify To Participate in This Study?
- Alzheimer's disease
- Mini-Mental State Examination score of 12-24 at screening or 10-26 at initial visit
- Hachinski Ischaemia score of 4 or less at screening
- Women must be of non-childbearing potential, surgically sterile, or willing to use adequate birth control; men who are sexually active will also be required to use adequate birth control
- Ability to comply with cognitive and other testing
- Reliable caregiver who can report on subject's status
Must NOT have:
- Non-Alzheimer's cause of dementia, for example, diagnosis of vascular dementia
- Unusual clinical features or clinical course of dementia that suggests alternate dementia diagnosis, including frontotemporal dementia or Lewy body dementia
- History of significant psychiatric illness, such as schizophrenia or bipolar affective disorder
- Any clinically relevant disease that makes the subject unsuitable for the study
If I Qualify, Who Do I Contact?
Contact study personnel listed either under the general study contact or the location nearest you.
Who Is the General Study Contact?
For more information about this clinical trial, visit http://alzheimersglobalstudy.com/?as=11 or contact Axovant Clinical Trials at 646-495-8197 or email@example.com. Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier, NCT02585934.
Contact NIA’s Alzheimer’s and related Dementias Education and Referral (ADEAR) Center at 800-438-4380 or email ADEAR.
Where Is This Study Located?
Lead: Axovant Sciences, Ltd.
Source: ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT02585934